Versions: 10.1.1 - current
Product Availability: Responder
This project sample illustrates how to set the automatic deletion of the associated history of incidents when they are canceled.
How to Implement:
- Open DeleteHistoryOnCancel.csproj and connect any broken references. The following required DLLs are installed by default in Program Files\Miner and Miner\Responder\Client.
- Build the solution.
- Copy the DeleteHistoryOnCancel.dll to the server machine, typically at this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- On your server, open the SubmitRulesConfig.xml file found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Locate the following section:
<b:Property Key="ArchiveCanceledIncidents" Value="false" />
<b:Property Key="DeleteHistory" Value="false" />
- AFTER this section, enter the following:
<b:RuleClass Key="" Type="DeleteHistoryOnCancel.DeleteHistoryOnCancel, DeleteHistoryOnCancel" />
- Save the config file and restart services.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|DeleteHistoryOnCancel.csproj||C# project containing the code.|
|DeleteHistoryOnCancel.cs||Class module that contains the ability to delete associated history when canceling an incident.|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Class module to support the project.|