Versions: 10.1.1 - current
Product Availability: Responder
This project sample illustrates how to change the order Crew Members appear in drop-down lists (such as the Executed by field when restoring an incident).
How to Implement:
- Open CustomCrewSortOrder.csproj and connect any broken references. The following required DLLs are installed by default in Program Files\Miner and Miner\Responder\Client.
- Build the solution.
- Ensure the CustomCrewSortOrder.dll has been built to the client machine, typically at this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Client.
- On your server, open the ExplorerRulesConfig.xml file found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Locate the following section:
<b:RuleClass Key="InitializeCrewMembers" Type="Miner.Responder.Explorer.InitializationRules.InitializeCrewMembers, Miner.Responder.Explorer" />
- Edit the XML to resemble the following:
<b:RuleClass Key="InitializeCrewMembersWithCustomOrder" Type="CustomCrewSortOrder.InitializeCrewMembersWithCustomOrder,CustomCrewSortOrder" />
- Save the config file and restart services and Responder to see changes.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|CustomCrewSortOrder.csproj||C# project containing the code.|
|InitializeCrewMembersWithCustomOrder.cs||Class module that contains the ability to change sort order of Crew Member drop-down lists.|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Class module to support the project.|