- Install ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine with the Single User installer on a machine. Fully configure the license by hand for this machine so it can act as a template for the rest.
- Copy the C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Licenses folder to a shared location.
- In the registry, export the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Miner and Miner\License Management 9.
- On all other machines, install ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine Single User. If desired, an automatic and silent install can be done using command-line flags, with information on those available at Microsoft's website.
- Copy the folder from step 2 into the same location and import the registry key from step 3. These can be done as part of a batch script. This can be done with the command line executable "Reg", which does not UAC prompt like Regedit, provided out of the box with Windows.
Note that this procedure does not work with a Single Use licenses, one that is still licensed to a particular MAC address but only contains the licenses for a single user. The registry key and license file will be different for each machine in that case, and no automated method is available.