Certain ArcFM tools are not available in ArcCatalog. The following ArcFM upgrade tools may not be listed when right-clicking the geodatabase to perform an ArcFM upgrade.
- Create/Update ArcFM Solution System Tables
- Upgrade ArcFM Solution Database
The ArcCatalog tools were not included in the ArcFM Desktop installation.
Modify the ArcFM Desktop installation to include the ArcCatalog Tools feature.
- Open the Programs and Features (Windows XP Add or Remove Programs) dialog box.
- Right-click the ArcFM Solution Desktop program and click Change.
- Select Change in the ArcFM Solution Desktop Setup window and click Next.
- Under the ArcFM Desktop node, click ArcCatalog Tools.
- Select 'Will be installed on local hard drive'.
- Click Change.
- Click Finish when prompted to exit the ArcFM Solution Desktop setup.
- Right-click the database in ArcCatalog and confirm that the upgrade tools are available.