The Fiber Trace report does not include FiberStrand information or the trace skips certain fiber cables.
The FIBERPARENTCLASSMODELNAME attribute has not been populated in the Fiber or BufferTube object classes.
This may also indicate that the ArcFM Update Fiber Parent Field autoupdater was not assigned to the cable relationships (e.g., FiberOpticCable__BufferTube and BufferTube_Fiber).
Make sure the FIBERPARENTCLASSMODELNAME attribute is populated with the model name assigned to identify the parent feature class.
For example, if SHEATH is the model name assigned to the FiberOpticCable and populating its THISFIBERCLASSMODELNAME attribute, SHEATH should be the value used to populate the FIBERPARENTCLASSMODELNAME attribute for BufferTube.
Confirm that the ArcFM Update Fiber Parent Field autoupdater has been assigned to the appropriate cable relationships. Note that the relationship names may be different from those specified in your geodatabase.
- Launch ArcCatalog and connect to the geodatabase.
- Right-click the FiberOpticCable_BufferTube relationship and select ArcFM Properties Manager.
- Confirm the ArcFM Update Fiber Parent Field autoupdater has been assigned to the On Relationship Created event.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the BufferTube_Fiber relationship.
- Open an editing session in ArcMap and place a FiberOpticCable favorite.
- Confirm the FIBERPARENTCLASSMODELNAME field is populated correctly for the related BUFFERTUBE and FIBER records.