The following error message is received when attempting to run the ArcFM Orphaned Versions Cleanup tool.
(ArcFM Orphaned Versions Cleanup
Automation error. Unspecified error)
Errors similar to the following may be reported in the Miner Event Viewer log.
2010-05-13 11:57:00,811  ERROR [(null)] - mmPxBaseUI:
Error at line: 1669 - Build: 9.31.5725
2010-05-13 11:57:00,779  ERROR [(null)] - "Node type not found"
This issue may be related to the following bug fixed in ArcFM 9.3.1 SP1.
MM40757: Version Cleanup Tool -- In order for the OVCT to execute successfully, a Design node must exist in the Process database.
The workaround is to create a Design node in the Process Manager database. Please note that the following directions assume Designer is not used with ArcFM.
- Log into the Process Framework Administration Tool as the process user.
- Click the Node Types tab.
- Click the Add button to add a new Node.
- Make sure Design is specified for the Node Type and select MMSessionManager for the extension.
- Select Design Deleter for the Deleter.
- Click File > Save on the Menu.