This section lists API changes at 10.0.1 SP1 that may impact your custom code. Be sure to review the API changes and perform any migration steps for releases between your original version and the one to which you are upgrading. A list of Migration topics for previous releases is available at the bottom of this page.
This page describes the functionality added to the current release for all products in the ArcFM Solution suite.
This page outlines the upgrade steps for various ArcFM Solution applications. These are basic required upgrades and do not include configuration for new tools. If you are skipping release versions (e.g., upgrading from 9.3.1 to 10.0.1), note the following:
- DO NOT install each release in between. Only install the version to which you're upgrading.
- DO review the upgrade steps for each release in between the original version and the one to which you're upgrading. Perform any additional upgrade steps outlined on these pages (e.g., recommended Esri patches, Responder upgrade steps, Process Framework database upgrades, etc.).
- DO run the Create/Update ArcFM Solution System Tables tool only once. There's no need to run it multiple times.
- DO run the Upgrade ArcFM Solution Database tool only once. There's no need to run it multiple times.
- DO review the What's New page for each release in between. These pages will outline the new functionality available to you.
- DO review the Migration pages for each release in between. These pages will let you know if you need to compile custom code.
No API changes that will affect custom code with 10.0.1 SP1.