There are two known behavior types:
1. When launching ArcMap with ArcFM Solution Desktop installed, a dialog box opens requesting installation media for AutoCAD:
2. When launching ArcMap with ArcFM Solution Desktop installed, an AutoCAD 2015 Repair dialog appears after logging into ArcFM.
Behavior 1: This is caused by a conflict between the ArcFM and AutoCAD Map 3D installations.
Behavior 2: This is caused when an administrator has installed AutoCAD. When a standard user logs into ArcFM, they will get the error.
For Behavior 1:
- Check this registry location [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders] for "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Geospatial Coordinate Systems Temp\".
- Verify / Create the directory location.
- Copy all the contents from C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Geospatial Coordinate Systems\ to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Geospatial Coordinate Systems Temp\
- Run Repair on the ArcFM Solution Desktop from within Control Panel.
- Control Panel -> Programs & Features, Right-click "ArcFM Solution Desktop" -> "Repair"
- Updates to AutoCAD Map 3D may necessitate that you repeat the repair operation on ArcFM Solution Desktop.
For Behavior 2:
- Go to: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk and create an empty dummy.txt file.
- Log in as administrator, and start the Registry Editor (regedit).
- Right-click the key "0BE1E073FE407084B86554265447378B" and export it out for backup purposes.
Open 7D2F3875100E0000102000060BECB6AB and change the path name to: "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Dummy.txt" from Step 1
- Log in as user > Start ArcMap
Note: The SID "S-1-5-18" is referring the the local machine. Hence, this number might differ depending on the system environment.