When a device has been added to a rack, the device ports may not be available in Connection Manager.
This will occur if the Rack object has not been configured to be a parent to multiple child objects.
Configure the Rack object to be parent to multiple objects:
- Launch ArcCatalog and connect to the geodatabase.
- Right-click the Rack object and select ArcFM Properties Manager.
- Click the Model Names tab and add the FIBERMULTICONTAINER model name.
- Apply the changes and click OK.
- Right-click the Rack object and select Properties.
- Click the Fields tab and select the FIBERCHILDCLASSMODELNAME.
- Make sure a default value is not assigned.