Overhead Design Analysis 10.2.1c SP3 Release Contents
Overhead Design Analysis (OHDA) is a powerful tool that analyzes scenarios to ensure design specifications comply with safety regulations and that structural limitations of materials are not exceeded before any field work is done.
There is no new OHDA functionality in the 10.2.1c SP3 release of ArcFM Solution. OHDA 10.2.1c SP3 is provided solely for compatibility with the 10.2.1c SP3 suite. All the patches released in OHDA 10.2.1c are automatically included in OHDA 10.2.1c SP3. See the ReadMe Links section for more information on the previous service packs and patches for 10.2.1c.
OHDA 10.2.1c SP3 contains the following bug fixes (since the latest patches and SP's on this branch):
- There were no bug fixes made for this product in the 10.2.1c SP3 release.
All upgrade information is on exchange.
Perform the following steps, in sequence, to install OHDA:
- Navigate to GIS Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft installer file for this product.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- MM53345 - Export doesn't handle pole height exception.
- MM53648 - File > New; the Edit Load Cases form does not return to its default values.
- MM53666 - OHDA does not create an adornment after the second assembly is added.
- MM53667 - Cube does not create an error when it overlaps with the Line and Buck.
- MM53755 - Changing the suspension insulator from Left to Right causes the horizontal offset to change.
- MM53853 - Changing the suspension insulator horizontal offset causes the insulator to sink into the crossarm.
- MM53857 - Insulator forces are not reported in "Shorten cable" scenarios.
- MM53858 - Transverse wind overloads are not being applied to insulators.
- MM53859 - Paired insulator loading is inconsistent, depending on line angle.
- MM53873 - System hangs when using Standoff Forked paired brackets on a vertical assembly.
- MM54042 - Unsaved changes are lost when updating the repository information.
The ArcFM Solution Resource Center offers the latest Using and Configuration Guides for each product. You can view this information before installing the latest release.
SDK Installer: To install the ArcFM Solution SDK Documentation, the Microsoft Windows SDK or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later must be installed. Installing the SDK will take several minutes. The ArcFM Solution Resource Center contains information about everything available in the SDK installer as well as technical white papers and information on free tools.
- 10.2.1c SP2
- 10.2.1c SP1