Fiber Manager 10.2.1c SP3 Release Contents
Fiber Manager allows users to manage and analyze fiber optic systems. It provides a set of tools and reports that connect, maintain, and manage an organization's fiber infrastructure.
There is no new functionality in the 10.2.1c SP3 release of Fiber Manager. All the patches and service packs released on Fiber Manager 10.2.1c are automatically included in Fiber Manager 10.2.1c SP3. See the ReadMe Links section for more information on the previous service packs and patches for 10.2.1c.
Fiber Manager 10.2.1c SP3 contains the following bug fixes (since the latest patches and SP's on this branch):
- CLS-64500 - Error when connecting children of linear flexible features in Connection Manager
- CLS-65894 - Healing Circuit Issue
All upgrade information is on exchange.
Perform the following steps, in sequence, to install Fiber Manager:
- Navigate to GIS Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft installer file for this product.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- MM54291 - Fiber Glass Report fails for selection of over 100 cables IF run before starting an edit session
- MM53865 - Warning messages in the event log when upgrading a database
- MM53701 - Splice schematics do not work when MuxDemux is present
- MM52188 - Connection Manager gives error when editing another workspace that does not include the fiber data
- Esri BUG-000096609 - Help - Our context sensitive help opens two tabs in a web browser.
The ArcFM Solution Resource Center offers the latest Using and Configuration Guides for each product. You can view this information before installing the latest release.
SDK Installer: To install the ArcFM Solution SDK Documentation, the Microsoft Windows SDK or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later must be installed. Installing the SDK will take several minutes. The ArcFM Solution Resource Center contains information about everything available in the SDK installer as well as technical white papers and information on free tools.
- 10.2.1c SP2
- 10.2.1c SP1