Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1c SP3 Release Contents
Geodatabase Replication allows you to quickly synchronize a personal geodatabase or file geodatabase. Directory or Process Framework databases can also be synchronized with directories on the enterprise.
There is no new functionality in the 10.2.1c SP3 release of Geodatabase Replication. Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1c SP3 is provided solely for compatibility with the 10.2.1c SP3 suite All patches and service packs released in Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1c are automatically included in Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1c SP3. See the ReadMe Links section for more information on the previous service packs and patches for 10.2.1c.
Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1c SP3 contains the following bug fixes:
- There were no bug fixes made for this product in the 10.2.1c SP3 release.
All upgrade information is on exchange.
The Geodatabase Replication Client is automatically upgraded when you upgrade ArcFM Desktop, ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine, or ArcFM Engine Runtime.
Perform the following steps, in sequence, to install Geodatabase Replication Web or Geodatabase Replication Server:
- Navigate to GIS Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft installer file for the product you want to install.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Mobile - Set Server OID can fail when running on a PGDB in ArcCatalog. As an alternative, use the command line version of the Set Server OID tool. More information is available in the ArcFM Desktop Configuration guide. (MM51742)
- Geodatabase Replication - Update XML is generated with points before lines, resulting in missing points. (MM48383)
- Compress Geodatabase - We don't support setting the parameter 'Compress File Geodatabase' in General Settings. This is off by default. Note that it calls an Esri tool that often fails, and it also doesn't help with bandwidth, so there is no important reason to support it. This configuration hasn't been supported since at least 10.1, but it has only now recently been added to the Read Me. (CLS-58761 - closed bug with this same information)
- Help - Our context sensitive help opens two tabs in a web browser. (Esri BUG-000096609)
The ArcFM Solution Resource Center offers the latest Using and Configuration Guides for each product. You can view this information before installing the latest release.
SDK Installer: To install the ArcFM Solution SDK Documentation, the Microsoft Windows SDK or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later must be installed. Installing the SDK will take several minutes. The ArcFM Solution Resource Center contains information about everything available in the SDK installer as well as technical white papers and information on free tools.
- 10.2.1c SP2
- 10.2.1c SP1