After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for iPad, you can install the ArcFM Mobile app for iPad.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads or search for ArcFM Mobile in the Apple App Store.
- Click Install to initiate installation.
- When the installation is complete, tap the ArcFM Mobile icon to open the app.
The ArcFM Mobile for iPad Application is updated through the Apple App Store.
Important Note for Upgrade to 3.2.0: Due to the changes required to support OpenID Connect Authentication, any pending edits to tasks may be lost when updating. To avoid this issue, please make sure your users sync their task edits prior to updating the application (i.e. there are no blue arrows next to any of their tasks).
ArcFM Mobile 3.2.0 for iPad Release - April 5, 2018
- Support for OpenID Connect Authentication
- This is a required update. If your organization does not update to this version by June 1, your users may lose the ability to log into the application until the update is completed.
- Due to the changes in authentication methods, you will have to sign back into ArcFM Mobile after it updates.
- Prior to updating the application, users should make sure all pending edits to their tasks have been synced to the server (i.e. there are no blue arrows next to any of their tasks).
- Beginning with this version, iOS 11 or greater is required.
ArcFM Mobile 3.1.2 for iPad Release - August 2, 2017
- GPS Dot and nearby redlines can now be seen while in redlining mode on a task.
- SAML login option.
- Bug fixes.
ArcFM Mobile 3.1.0 for iPad Release - June 24, 2016
- Ability to use only offline operational map data.
- Improved usability around partial connectivity and map download/sync.
- User interface improvements.
- Bug fixes.
ArcFM Mobile 3.0.0 for iPad Release - March 30, 2016
- Users can select from multiple pre-generated "offline packages" to quickly download only the data they need.
- Users can select a background from a list of both offline or online base maps. Previously only one or the other was available.
- Users only have to select the data display they want to see; for example, electric distribution. The app automatically displays all available operational data based on their connectivity and previously downloaded data.
- iPad 2 and iPad 3 users might experience slower performance.
- The map re-zooms to the selected operational map after checking for new maps.
- Duplicate layers and symbols are displayed when both offline and online data are in the map.
- Reference scale is not supported in offline data, so symbols may appear small when tightly zoomed in.
- Beginning with version 3.2.0, if you attempt to log into ArcFM Mobile as a user that does not have sufficient permissions to use the application, you will need to restart the application before attempting to log in as a different user.