After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for iPad, you can install the ArcFM Mobile app for iPad.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads or search for ArcFM Mobile in the Apple App Store.
- Click Install to initiate installation.
- When the installation is complete, tap the ArcFM Mobile icon to open the app.
The ArcFM Mobile for iPad Application is updated through the Apple App Store.
ArcFM Mobile 3.1.2 for iPad Release - August 2, 2017
- GPS Dot and nearby redlines can now be seen while in redlining mode on a task.
- SAML login option.
- Bug fixes.
ArcFM Mobile 3.1.0 for iPad Release - June 24, 2016
- Ability to use only offline operational map data.
- Improved usability around partial connectivity and map download/sync.
- User interface improvements.
- Bug fixes.
ArcFM Mobile 3.0.0 for iPad Release - March 30, 2016
- Users can select from multiple pre-generated "offline packages" to quickly download only the data they need.
- Users can select a background from a list of both offline or online base maps. Previously only one or the other was available.
- Users only have to select the data display they want to see; for example, electric distribution. The app automatically displays all available operational data based on their connectivity and previously downloaded data.
- iPad 2 and iPad 3 users might experience slower performance.
- The map re-zooms to the selected operational map after checking for new maps.
- Duplicate layers and symbols are displayed when both offline and online data are in the map.
- Reference scale is not supported in offline data, so symbols may appear small when tightly zoomed in.