What's New in 1.1.1?
This page outlines what's new in the Wavepoint 1.1.1 client web application update.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcGIS system requirements.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcFM system requirements defined at the GIS Support place on exchange.
Ensure that your machine is running Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 and above.
- When printing in browsers other than Internet Explorer 10 or 11, the formatted output may not appear nor print as expected.
What's New in Wavepoint?
- After closing the print dialogue in Google Chrome, the view properly returns to how it looked when the print icon was selected.
- We have certified ArcGIS Server 10.5, ArcGIS Server 10.5.1, Windows Server 2016, and ArcFM Server 10.2.1d.
- After closing print dialogue in Google Chrome, part of map is left blank. (CTI-476).
- WP-340 -- Attributes are ordered differently in the 'details' and 'selection' panes.
- WP-558 -- Circuit trace results does not display cable length information.
- WP-566 -- Connectivity, OTDR and Coupler Sheet trace does not display "branch" icon when trace passes through a splitter.
- WP-631 -- OTDR trace field shows units as feet, regardless of map units actually used.