Welcome to our new GIS Client Services space in exchange! While this space provides info on who we are, what we do, how we do it, and who we’ve done it for, the primary goal of this space is to engage our Client Services experts with you, our clients and partners.
Our mission in Client Services is quite simple: we want to partner with every utility and telecommunications company in the world so that they can leverage the power of the ArcFM Solution. One of the most rewarding experiences for our Client Services team is to witness this first hand. Therefore, our passion is to repeat that experience over and over again.
We were founded on four core values over 30 years ago:
- Deliver tangible business value with our products and services that makes our customers’ work lives better
- Foster valuable relationships with our clients and partners
- Create a work environment where our people grow
- Have fun; we take our work very seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously
We live these core values every day. Engraining these in our culture is what drives our behavior of servant leadership.
Our strategy that we execute to accomplish our mission is summarized in four areas:
- Utilize our industry proven project delivery methodology that was designed over twenty years ago, and has been continuously improved ever since
- Recruit, motivate and constantly educate our highly talented, expert team members
- Strategically and tactically leverage our vast network of experienced partners
- Execute all work with a commitment to five key dimensions of customer service: (1) empathy, (2) expertise, (3) responsiveness, (4) accountability, and (5) quality
We measure our success by yours. We focus on key metrics in:
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer return on investment
- Repeat service business
- Support contract renewals
- Reference customers
- Customer testimonials
To that end, we have designed and built GIS Client Services with our key goals of increasing transparency and bringing you closer to our services, mission, core values, strategy, delivery methodology, team members, expertise, experiences, success, failures, and lessons learned. This is the place for interaction and engagement between you, our clients, partners, and our Client Services team members. We want that interaction to provoke creative thinking, debate, confirmation, disagreement, questions, ideas, solutions, and relationships. It goes without saying (but I will say it anyway), your participation is critical. Quite simply, we can't do it without you.
So two simple calls to action:
- Engage with our experts via this GIS Services blog
- Ask questions regarding all things GIS Client Services in this space.
Thank you for your participation in this space. And thank you for your continued business, partnership, and loyalty to our people, products, and company.